Content Management Console User's Guide
The Content Management Console is an online tool allowing yospaceCDS customers to instantly manage their mobile video delivery set-up. It can be used to:
- Set-up content groups
- Feed content into content groups using RSS or FTP
- Manually upload content
- Set-up automatic advert insertion into your content
- Publish your content feeds to web players and mobile devices
- Edit and review individual items of content
- Arrange content feed ordering
Browser Compatibility: You must be using Internet Explorer 7 or 8, Safari 3+, Chrome 8+ or Firefox 3+.
If you have an account, you can sign in here.
To sign up for a new account, email our sales team.
The Content Management Console provides links through to this documentation, each link will take you to the section most appropriate for the screen of the Content Management Console you are on. However, it is recommended than you spend a bit of time orientating yourself with the Core Concepts of the Content Management Console before diving straight into the tool. It will save you time in the long run.
The following sections are available in this documentation:
- Core Concepts: an important section explaining the different conceptual entities within the Content Management Console. Highly recommended reading before you start.
- Media Items: a section explaining how individual items of video content operate within yospaceCDS.
- Content Groups: your mobile delivery solution is structured around channels of content, or Content Groups as they are known by the Content Management Console. It is important that you understand the relationship of Content Groups to Input and Output Feeds.
- Input and Output Feeds: an overview of means by which content is ingested and published in yospaceCDS.
- Setting Up FTP Feeds: it is possible to ingest content via FTP. This section explains how.
- Setting Up RSS Input Feeds: how to take content from an MRSS source and ingest it automatically into yospaceCDS.
- Setting Up RSS Output Feeds: in order to make your content available to mobile devices, you need to understand RSS Output Feeds.
- Setting Up Advertising: explains how to create campaigns and promotions to allow you to automatically add advertising content into your video deliveries.